Looking for a fun game of Truth or Drink Questions for Couples? Truth or drink is a simple yet fun relationship question game for couples to play during their next stay-at-home date night.
This game encourages not only flirting but also more open communication. You may even find out something completely new about your partner. If you are a new couple or not at your strongest, you may want to leave out some of the more risky questions!
Truth or drink is ideal for fun-loving couples or those who feel like they are in bit of a rut and want to spice things up during a date night.
How to Play “Truth Or Drink” Questions Game:
- Sit opposite each other and get comfy. Make sure your pre-prepared drinks are nearby to avoid losing pace while playing. The drink choice is entirely up to you, but shots are a popular option! Be careful to know your limits and not over-indulge.
- Organize your questions. Either decide to be spontaneous and take it in turns to make up questions on the spot, or come with some pre-prepared…like from this list!
- Decide who will go first by flipping a coin or rolling dice, and the highest number rolled goes first.
- Take turns asking a question. You can either give a truthful answer with as much detail as possible or choose to take a shot or big gulp of your drink!
The game can easily be adapted for those who don’t drink alcohol by playing Truth or Dare instead.
RELATED: This or That Questions For Couples
Who’s More Likely To Questions For Couples
Would You Rather Questions For Couples
Funny Questions For Couples
Truth or Drink Couples Questions
Here are some question ideas for your couples Truth or Drink game:
Find out more about your partner on a deeper level with one of the following personal questions:
- What’s the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
- Describe your most embarrassing moment.
- What is the strangest thing you own?
- Have you ever done anything illegal?
- Tell me something I don’t know about you.
- When was the last time you cried?
- What are your three favorite things about yourself?
- Have you ever been fired from a job?
- When was the most drunk you have ever been?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is the longest you have ever gone without a shower or bath?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Best memories from childhood?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- Am I your best friend and why?
Relationship themed questions help you discover more about what your partner is looking for and delve a bit further into their dating history.
- What do you like most about me, both physically and mentally?
- If you had to change something about our relationship, what would it be?
- Tell me about your worst ever break-up.
- Who is the oldest person you have ever dated?
- Who is the youngest person you have ever dated?
- What was the worst date that you have ever been on?
- Who was your first love?
- What do you think has changed about me since we first started dating?
- What first attracted you to me and when?
- Describe your dream date with me.
- Where do you see us in 5 years time?
- What excites you most about our future?
- What could I do to improve our relationship?
- Have you ever tried online dating?
- Describe your ideal partner.
- What are your relationship ‘deal-breakers’?
- How has our relationship changed since we first got together?
- Do you like kids or want them one day? If so, how many?
- Do you plan on starting a family anytime soon?
- Do you believe in monogamy and do you think it’s possible to stay faithful to one person for a lifetime?
- Do you have any exes that you still talk to on regular basis? Do they still play an active role in your life as a friend or something else?
- What is your biggest fear when it comes to relationships/life in general? Do you share this same fear as me too?
- If we were married, what would be your most romantic date for us to do on our anniversary?
- Describe how you feel when I walk in a room.
- What is your favorite memory from a date with me?
- Would you rather know everything about yourself or everything about me?
- If you had to describe me in one word, what would it be and why?
- The best thing about being in a relationship with me is:
Feeling brave? Try a risqué question for a more exciting game; just try not to take the answers too seriously!
- Have you ever lied to me?
- What is your favorite part of my body?
- Have you ever cheated on a partner?
- If you had to kiss one of my friends/family members, who would it be?
- What about me annoys you the most?
- If you had 2 tickets to ______ (fill-in the blank with something they love) would I be your plus one?
- Do you like my cooking?
- Have you ever had a crush on a friend’s partner?
- Rate our relationship out of 10 and explain why.
- Who do you think is more attractive- me or you?
- Have you ever been to a strip club?
- What is the sexiest thing about me?
- Have you ever snooped through a partner’s phone or e-mail?
- Who do you dislike most out of everyone I have ever introduced you to?
- What is your opinion of open relationships?
- Would you let me view your browsing history?
- How often would you want to “do the deed”?
Increase the intimacy by asking each other some flirty or sexual questions
- Have you ever had a sexy dream about me?
- What is your biggest turn on?
- What is your biggest turn off?
- Did you have a crush on me when we first met?
- What is your favorite part of my body?
- Describe how you are in bed in 3 words.
- What underwear are you wearing right now?
- Tell me about one of your fantasies.
- Have you ever sent a nude photo of yourself?
- When did you lose your virginity?
- Are you a member of the mile-high club?
- What’s the weirdest place you have ever had sex?
- If you could have a ‘hall pass’ for any celebrity, who would it be?
- Have you ever tried role play?
- Have you ever walked in on your parents?
- Am I the best you have ever had?
- What is one thing I do that you find the most attractive?
Funny Truth or Drink Questions:
- People watching – what kind of person gets on your nerves the most and why?
- What would you do for $1,000?
- Who at your work annoys you the most and why?
- What is one thing you would never want me to do again?
- It’s your last day on Earth, what do you do?
- What is the worst date you have been on?
- Where does your ex rank in terms of looks – 1 to 10 scale.
- If someone offered you a million dollars to leave me tonight, would you take it?
- Would you rather be a poor millionaire or a rich beggar?
- Tell me your most embarrassing story.
- What is your biggest pet peeve about your partner?
- Would you rather have a hot girlfriend or a rich one?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve done when drunk?
- Do you think your parents would approve if we got married?
- If you were invisible for one night, what would we do?
- Have you ever kissed anyone you regretted?
Easy Truth Or Drink Games
Looking for a fuss-free version of Truth or Drink? Amazon has a great choice of pre-made card options. Here are our top picks:
- Truth or Drink– This game comes with a huge 432 questions! There are even expansion packs available such as family secrets or extra dirty.
- Let’s Get Deep– Let’s Get Deep features 200 questions at three different levels- Ice Breaker, Deep & Deeper, allowing you to play the game at whatever pace you are comfortable with.
- Never Have I Ever– Never Have I Ever is another classic, flirty drinking game, which can easily be adapted to the rules of Truth or Drink. Simply admit if you have done the item on the card or you have to drink!
This game includes 550 cards to have several games without it getting boring. You can also purchase additional packs with themes such as family-friendly or the girl’s edition.
This is a fun game to play with your partner whether you’ve been together for a long time, or are a new couple. Check out our other couples questions for more ideas!
Romantic Questions For Couples
Road Trip Questions For Couples
Leave a Comment